At the beginning of 17th century, Italians did a variety of experiments to control the dimming of lights. And the French classicism has also done an attempt to show a change in day and night. Since 18th century, it has been established that the auditorium lights have been extinguished and only the stage lights have been set aside. 8000 of candles were lit on the stage at the 1755 Dresden Theatre opera "Yeo". Since 19th century, the light source has changed rapidly. The 1808 Blue Heart Theatre in London first used a gas lamp. Because the gas lamp can use the pipeline unified control and may have the light and shade change thereby to promote.